Price: £280.00 (Including VAT at 20%)
Precision now has a Voice.
While the DX9 adds new features over predecessors the centrepiece of its leap forward is its incredibly advanced voice alert system. In fact, with its lexicon of over 300 words, numbers and phrases, its quite possibly the most advanced system of its kind ever seen (or heard) in a handheld transmitter.
Using this system, DX9 pilots will be able to maintain complete awareness of critical telemetry data and transmitter functions without ever having to take their eyes off what theyre flying. For instance, pilots can program the DX9 to call out what flight mode has been chosen when switching from one to another. It can also be programmed to call out specific values for voltage, temps, or any other telemetry info, on demand. If an alarm goes off, the pilot wont have to look at the display to see whats happening. The DX9 can tell them.
The DX9 comes out of the box with English voice alerts, but other languages are available for download.
Wireless Trainer Link
While the DX9 does have a trainer cord jack, instructors have the option to wirelessly buddy box with another DSM2/DSMX® transmitter. Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch technology allows the DX9 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
The DX9 is equipped with enough on-board memory to store 250 model setups. This enormous capacity means rarely, if ever, will there be a need to juggle models between transmitter memory and the SD card. The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. It wont be necessary to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
And when it comes to programming features, the DX9 has more in common with the DX18 than it does with any other transmitter in its class. The tried-and-true SimpleScroll programming interface makes menu navigation easy and all information is presented in crisp, clear detail on its backlit LCD screen.
The DX9 (part number SPMR9900EU) is available as a Transmitter only, enabling you to choose which receiver from the wide array of Spektrum full-range DSMX / DSM2 receivers best suits your primary needs and purposes.
- Full 9-channel support with Expanded switch and channel assignment and Mode 1-4 programmable operation
- 5 Aeroplane flight modes incorporating 10 Wing Types and 6 Tail Types, flap delay and elevator compensation, 10 programmable mixes, Dual Rates and Expo.
- 5 Heli Modes incorporating 7 Swashplate types, 7-point throttle, pitch and tail curves,Electronic E-Ring programming and active gyro trim and swashplate timing
- 10 Sailplane Modes incorporating 5 Wing Types and 3 Tail Types, Flap delay and elevator compensation and 10 programmable mixes Voice annunciation- allows telemetry and warning voice annunciation Active 3-axis gyro support for aircraft mode and Active gyro and governor trim in Heli mode allows adjustment whilst in flight
- Dual Diversity Antenna
- Real time telemetry- radio will display real time flight log data
- Wireless trainer system
- High resolution 192x96 LCD (DX8 size screen, higher resolution) and Direct System menu access for faster and intiutive programming / learning
- Virtually unlimited model memory
- SD card included- user can see on the display update version
- Balance feature available on all channels
- Cell Types:200mAh LiIon Tx Battery included
- Drycell / Rechargeable:Rechargable - LiIon Tx battery included
- Frequency / Modulation Type:2.4GHz DSMX
- Mixing CCPM Type:Programmable - 7 Swashplate types: Normal, 3 Servos 120º, 3 Servos 135º, 3 Servos 140º, 3 Servos 90º, 4 Servos 90º, 2 Servos 180º
- Number of Channels:9
- Number of Model Memories:250 onboard memory + SD card expansion
- Receiver Included:None