The well known and general club flier the Wot 4 has had a makeover, new for 2016, the model is now suitable for both I/C or electric power.
A large hatch with a spring loaded locking pin has been installed in front of the wing to allow access for flight battery changes. Alternatively it also makes access for fuel tank and receiver battery installation simpler. A ply battery mount/tray system is supplied, which makes battery changes quick and easy, yet ensures that the battery is properly secured.
Just purchase the option pack that suits your chosen power source. To complete the new package the model adopts a new colour scheme in common with the smaller foam version, this being bright and attractive whilst aiding orientation.Specifications:
- Lightweight CNC balsa/ply construction
- Factory covered in heatshrink film
- Suits either electric or I/C power (Pack sold seperatly)
- Suitable for a wide array of skill levels
- Wingspan: 1334mm (52.6")
- Length: 1185mm (46.5")
- Servos: 4-5 (Req.)
- Radio System: 4-5 Channel (Req.)
- Electric Motor: QuantumII 40 Brushless (Rec.)
- IC Engine: .40 - .53 cu.in. 2-Stroke (Rec.)
- Speed Controller: 60A Brushless (Rec.)
- LiPo: 4S1P 14.8v 4500mAh (Rec.)